The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
The Big Bike Ride offers 2 circular routes from Wetherby (35 and 64 miles). We need volunteer marshals to support, guide and encourage cyclists along the route.
|When||Saturday 2 June, 2018|
Wetherby Rugby Club Grange Park Wetherby LS22 5NB
· Cover a set marshal point on the route
· Cheer and motivate cyclists along the course
· Ensure marshal point area runs smoothly
· Communicate via radio communication with the BTRS staff and other volunteer event marshals.
· Take down signage around your marshal area
· Able to engage with BTRS supporters
· Able to motivate cyclists along the route
· Ability to use assertiveness when necessary
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to deal with any incidents in a calm manner
· Full driving license & car available
· The Events & Fundraising Manager will contact you prior to event day to discuss any queries or questions that you may have.
· Marshal briefing on the morning of the event
· Briefing notes and contacts sheet to be given out on event day
· Events & Fundraising Manager support contact on event day Back to all events