The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
Yorkshire's biggest Apprenticeship Recruitment Fair returns to Leeds in March giving exhibitors an unrivalled opportunity to promote vacancies to a huge audience of potential young recruits.
|When||Monday 5 March at 4:00pm to 8:00pm, 2018|
First Direct Arena
Arena Way, Leeds LS2 8BY
We’re delighted to confirm that the Apprenticeship Recruitment Fair will return to the First Direct Arena on Monday 5th March 4-8pm, kick starting a range of activities taking place during National Apprenticeship Week 2018. Organised by Leeds City Council’s Apprenticeship Hub and supported by Leeds BID, the fair is the largest apprenticeship recruitment event in the North of England, giving exhibitors an unrivalled opportunity to promote vacancies and training opportunities to a huge audience of potential young recruits. In 2017, the event showcased more than 130 companies and attracted over 6,000 visitors in just one evening. Here’s what two of the exhibitors had to say about the event in 2017:
- “Fantastic event, even better than last years! I have attended countless events over many years and the events by the Leeds Apprenticeship Hub are, sincerely, the best I have been to – you should be really proud of not only who organises and promotes the event but those who attend too, lots of genuine interest from people who’d come along specifically to see particular stands. We will definitely attend next year. Thank you for your invite.”
- “Was a fantastic event. Better than the London Excel skills show we did several months ago. Thanks again for the invite and look forward to the next one.”
- A personal invitation which will be posted to all parents of students in Leeds Schools in Years 10, 11, 12 & 13 and to young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- Invitations to attend which will be sent to students via the Leeds secondary schools and colleges
- Local press and outdoor advertising
- Publicity via purchased social media packages
- A table and 2 chairs
Please note: The budget will not extend to providing refreshments for exhibitors but these can be bought from the Arena on the night. Stand allocation
Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Stands can booked up until the event or until all stands have been allocated. Please note; submissions for the exhibition guide will close at the end of January to allow time for printing. If you wish to appear in the guide, you must return your booking form as soon as possible and absolutely no later than close of play on Friday 26th January 2017.
For further information, contact Bally Mudahar or myself (Simon Hewitson). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07712 215 713
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0113 3787785 Or visit our website, http://www.leeds.gov.uk/leedspathways/Pages/LARF18.
Kind regards, Simon & Bally
Leeds Apprenticeship Hub