The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
A Triathlon with a twist to foster mental health via physical health: 5K run / Yoga / Meditation - and all profits going to Mind Charity!
|When||Saturday 24 March at 8:00am to 12:00pm|
The Edge Sports Centre
University of Leeds Leeds LS2 9DA
- go for a 5K Run as part of Woodhouse Moor Park Run at Woodhouse Moor Park, close to University of Leeds
- enjoy a Yoga session with We are Wellness
- and finish with Meditation practice with Zeenat from Insight for Wellbeing
- Registration, Changing Facilities & Bag Drop @ The Edge Sports Centre from 8:00am onwards
- Participants will need to register in time @ The Edge so that they can walk up to Woodhouse Moor Park for 9:00am to start the Park Run (10-15 minute walk)
- After the Park Run, participants will make their way back to The Edge for the Yoga & Mindfulness sessions.
COME AND JOIN US!
- You will feel refreshed and relaxed
- AND it's for a good cause: all profits will go to Leeds MIND Charity!
- Add £5 and get a smoothie and energy ball from Honest Edible
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mindathlon-the-2nd-mindful-triathlon-part-of-leeds-wellbeing-week-tic...
Did you miss the last edition? Have a look at the video here:
And don't forget: all profits go to Leeds Mind Charity!
THE IMPACT OF YOUR DONATION
- £3 - could fund a canvas for an aspiring Inkwell artist
- £5 - could fund a place on a group wellbeing session
- £10 - could fund a place on a group counselling session
- £25 - could support a befriending social event
- £30 - could fund an hour of counselling
- £50 - can fund a peer support group session for 12 people