The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
Get Grants Full-Day Bid-Writing Courses will give you practical support to improve your grant fundraising success and inspire you to become a more confident grant fundraiser.
|When||Wednesday 9 October, 2019|
Duke Studios, 3 Sheaf Street, Leeds, LS10 1HD
Yes! Whether you are new to grant fundraising, looking to build on your fundraising experience, or supporting others to make grant funding applications, Get Grants Bid-Writing Course will help you grow your organisation, launch an important project, or bring your dream to life.Our attendees include fundraisers with all levels of experience looking to hone their grant fundraising skills as well as those who are looking to write their first application and don’t know where to begin.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Get Grants Bid-Writing Courses clarify the grant funding process so that you will go away from the course with a more assured approach to the task of fundraising. We use our training courses to share our insights and experience from inside the world of grant fundraising and grant giving, setting you on the right path and arming you with the information you need to make the best use of your time and energy spent fundraising.On our Bid-Writing Course you will cover a range of topics to equip you with a solid foundation of grant fundraising best practice. You will:
- Discover how to find funding opportunities and how to decide which funds are right for you;
- Learn different tactics you can use to argue Need;
- Explore Impact and Outcomes;
- Look at what makes a good budget;
- Investigate common errors, reasons applications are rejected, and top tips for increasing your success rates;
- Consider different types of applications, including how to create proposals to Trusts and Foundations.
- Understand how applications are assessed and start looking at your applications from the perspective of the funder.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- When: Wednesday 9th October 2019, 09.30am to 16.00pm
- Where: Duke Studios, The Conservatory, 3 Sheaf Street, Leeds, LS10 1HD
- Getting There: Duke Studios is located on Sheaf Street, Leeds and is a 9 minute walk from Leeds train station and the city centre. There is on-street parking on Sheaf Street and surrounding streets, and a car park the nearby Tetley Brewery.
- Cost: £149 (Includes Lunch and Refreshments)
If you’d like more information, would like to let us know of any dietary or access requirements you have, or have any questions, you can contact us via our website or send us an email at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
HOW TO BOOK?
Visit http://www.getgrants.org.uk/bid-writing-courses/ or book via https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bid-writing-for-charities-community-groups-course-tickets-62571536149 Back to all events