The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
Leeds City Council in partnership with Leeds Beckett University is hosting a Digital Innovation in Care Homes event.
|When||Wednesday 28 August at 10:00am to 4:30pm|
Leeds Beckett University
Leslie Silver Building, Woodhouse Lane Leeds LS2 9EN
This interactive event will showcase good practice and new innovations for digital in care homes particularly through the Grow MedTech programme, and give you the chance to share and address your issues and challenges.
The day will be split between morning and afternoon sessions with speakers, presentations and interactive workshops on a range of hot topics such as digital skills and training, social media and how to get the right IT solution for your care home needs.
There will also be a marketplace for digital providers to showcase their products. Here are the confirmed speakers, with more to follow:
- Lorraine Jackson, Deputy Director, NHS X
- Cath Roff, Director of Adults and Health, Leeds City Council
- Alyson Scurfield, Chief Executive, TSA
- Mick Ward, Chief Officer, Transformation and Innovation – Adults and Health, Leeds City Council
- Dorothy Monekosso, Professor of Computer Science, Leeds Beckett University and founder of the Digital Health And Assistive Technology (DHAT) Research and Innovation Hub
- Cllr James Lewis, Executive Member for Resources and Sustainability
Read more and book your place here - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-innovation-in-care-homes-tickets-63477494896
Back to all events