The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
A drop-in event to celebrate everyday achievements of people with disabilities in Leeds, supporting projects and to discuss ongoing challenges.
|When||Wednesday 4 December at 10:00am to 3:00pm|
Leeds City Museum
Millennium Square, Leeds, LS2 8BH
- A variety of stalls showcasing collaborative projects and individuals’ achievements.
- A display of artwork.
- Short films shown throughout the day on the big screen.
- A comfy corner, with seating, complimentary hot drinks & cake.
- A creative feedback space. Your chance to have your say about what is good about living in Leeds as a person with disabilities, tell us about the challenges you face and what could be done better.
- Visual Guides and BSL interpreters will be available should you require assistance. The museum is also wheelchair friendly and has accessible facilities including a Changing Places toilet.
- You can book via Eventbrite or just turn up!
- Quiet Hour between 2 and 3pm.
- Email: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0113 242 1321
Download the Stall Holder Application Form
Download the Poster
The Eventbrite link is: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/international-day-of-people-with-disabilities-2019-celebration-tickets-77982223931 Back to all events