The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
Join us to learn the basics of mindfulness, heart intelligence and listening spaces. Experience how these practices can allow us to feel more peaceful and at ease through deepened connections.
|When||Saturday 28 March|
Jamyang Buddhist Centre
Clyde Works, Ingram Road, Holbeck, Leeds LS11 9RQ
Join us or an immersive day to explore some of the science and applied practice of living with more kindness and connection in the world.
This event is secular and we welcome people of all walks of life and backgrounds, suitable for beginners as well as those with mindfulness experience.
Description: Kindness is more than a warm feeling we feel in relation to others, but a precious human potential that we can all access, grow and sustain throughout our lives. How can we develop this resource and find new ways of relating to ourselves and the world around us?
Through experiential practices of mindfulness, heart intelligence and listening spaces, we will explore different ways to restore balance and wellbeing in our selves along with a range tools for developing our capacity for kindness and other positive heart qualities that can bring more meaningful connection into our lives and relationships.
This event will be co-hosted by Leeds Kindness Revolution a movement who are connecting, spreading and celebrating kindness, compassion and wellbeing across Leeds.
Come and join us for this exploration of how we can grow our resources of kindness to build the foundations for more care, connection and wellbeing in our communities and society.
What will I learn:
- Mindfulness practices for sustaining wellbeing and vitality in daily life
- Ways we can relate to our body, feelings and human experience with more care and kindness
- How we can befriend our bodies to reduce stress and build more balance and safety in our nervous systems
- The science of heart intelligence and it’s application in daily life
- Accessible tools for developing kindness, care, appreciation and other positive heart qualities
-Simple ways to access our positive inner resources for emotional balance and self regulation
- Listening tools we can bring to daily life for more meaningful connection and communication
- Mindful communication practices for strengthening relationships and responding to difficult situations with more empathy and connection
£60 standard rate
£30 unwaged and lower waged
Back to all events
NOTE: We have a very small number of free places available for residents of Holbeck in Leeds (LS11 postcode) contact email@example.com for more details.
Includes a light vegetarian lunch and refreshments. Note: we are not able to provide special dietary requirements.
Bookings open now. Places limited.
More info and to register click the link here: