The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
Summer Time Out is a month long festival of learning from Forum Central. Focusing on Workplace mental health and well being for the workforce of third sector health and care organisations in Leeds.
|When||Saturday 1 August to Tuesday 1 September|
To take place via Zoom
Forum Central partners, Volition and Leeds Older People’s Forum welcome you to ‘Summer Time Out’, a month-long festival of learning devoted to:
- Improving your workplace well-being
- Creating a healthy, happy and inclusive workplace
- Supporting your colleagues and your team.
This August we’re bringing together expert-led sessions and opportunities for peer learning from organisations across the city. Sessions range from ‘Why be a Mindful Employer’ to dealing with grief during Covid. There’s lots for you to choose from and we’re looking forward to welcoming you to ‘Summer Time Out’.
Designed with and for our membership, third sector organisations working in health and care, ‘Summer Time Out’ is for you. It has been developed after listening to what you want and to assist you in meeting current and developing challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Most of all it, is to help you be the best you can be in supporting your individual and organisational wellbeing.
Come along, take part and be stimulated, refreshed and develop skills. We look forward to seeing you.
Accompanying the calendar of events is a directory of current resources across the city, for you to continue your learning and development after the festival. Below is further information about the festival programme.
To book places and for more information on each event, please visit Eventbrite:
Spaces are limited so please only book if you are certain that you can attend. More sessions may be added throughout the month, so please check Eventbrite for the most up to date listings
Sessions are categorised within the following key themes.
●Wellbeing for Employees Focusing on your needs within the organisation. Learn about tools and techniques to support the ongoing development of your skills and own wellness at work.
● Organisational Wellbeing Spanning the workforce; we want a wide audience for discussions, learning and techniques to support individual and team wellbeing in the workplace.
● Trustee, Managerial and Senior Leader Support Focusing on how those with managerial responsibilities can support their workforce. Toolkits, learning and discussion to increase wellbeing at work. To help you to support, engage and empower your people during this challenging time.
View the full programme here:
Back to all events