Third Sector Consultancy
Third Sector Consultancy is focussed on supporting charities and organisations in realising their ambitions and plans. We are John Harris and Rachel Walmsley (Succeed Training) and have extensive experience of working in the voluntary and community sector.
We have clients with whom we have developed very positive relationships and results – enabling them to develop in order to be more attractive to funders in this extremely competitive environment.
John has full membership of the Institute of Fundraisers.
- Developing fundraising strategy
- Identifying and prioritising trusts and foundations and Big Lottery
- Completing applications
- Training and mentoring staff in fundraising
- Business planning
- Evaluations of services
Experience and Expertise
- Recent successful bids to Big Lottery – over £750,000
- Successful bid to Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Support to older people’s charities in securing over £1,000,000 over the next 5 years
- Developing and facilitating consultation processes with service users and external stakeholders
- Strategic and Business planning
- Running Away days for board and staff to develop the organisation
- John is the author of the NCVO Guide to Good Management in the Voluntary Sector