The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||22 September 2017|
|Organisation||Leeds Refugee Forum|
|Location||Lincoln Green, Leeds, LS9|
|2 hours per week|
|Salary||£7.50 (if over 25 years of age)|
|Telephone||0113 244 9600|
PURPOSE OF THE POST
To carry out cleaning duties at the One Community Centre to a high standard. To help ensure that the centre is maintained in an appropriate condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning the One Community Centre to a high standard.
- This includes sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning surfaces, and cleaning the toilets.
- Restocking supplies, e.g. handwash and toilet roll.
- Emptying bins.
- Completing pest control checks.
- Ensuring that the One Community Centre is kept tidy.
- Telling a member of the Leeds Refugee Forum team if any repairs/maintenance are needed.
- Carrying out any other reasonable cleaning tasks as required by the Leeds Refugee Forum team.
- Storing all cleaning products and equipment safely and securely.
Experience of cleaning (essential)
Experience and/or understanding of issues facing asylum seekers and refugees (essential)
Experience of voluntary/community organisations (desirable)
Ability to organise own workload (essential)
High standards with regard to cleaning (essential)
Commitment to the aims and values of Leeds Refugee Forum (essential)
Empathy with asylum seekers and refugees (essential)