The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||19 February 2019|
|Organisation||St Anne's Community Services|
|Salary||£16,685 - 17,775 per annum (pro rata for part-time hours) £8.00 - 8.52 per hour|
|Telephone||0113 281 6990|
Do something worthwhile
Not all jobs give you the satisfaction of seeing someone you work with achieve their true potential. Social Care is a rewarding career and St Anne’s is a leading provider of care and support services in Yorkshire and the North East, with a reputation for high quality, person-centred services. We are proud to say that 100% of our registered services are rated ‘Good’ or higher in recent CQC inspections.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 notified statutory holidays
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as John Lewis, Argos and Boots
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for training and career development
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probation period
For further information about the post, please call Vikki Harratt or Angela Crossley on 07966280520 If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more, please visit www.st-annes.org.uk to complete your application.