Post: Projects Coordinator
Team: Elevate – Social Enterprise
Contract: Permanent Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week Salary Scale / Point: GIPSIL Scale 6, Point 28 Starting Salary: £25,463 per annum Location: Leeds Benefits: 29 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays, employee health plan and company pension scheme. GIPSIL is a community based organisation providing housing, counselling, advice and support to young people at risk in Leeds. Elevate is a Social Enterprise, wholly owned by GIPSIL. As well as delivering projects and programmes of work for GIPSIL, Elevate offers professional services to external clients undertaking construction projects, a facilities management service and day-to-day repairs. In the next two years, Elevate will renovate at least 20 properties to Decent Homes Standards and continue to deliver GIPSIL’s Empty Homes programme.
As a Projects Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing construction projects from concept through to completion.
- Managing capital projects and budgets.
- Programming works.
- Marketing the services that Elevate offers.
- Bringing in new business.
- Pricing construction works & maintenance jobs.
- Pricing up services.
- Managing other expert consultants advising the client.
- Facilities Management of projects.
If you are interested in this role, please visit www.gipsil.org.uk/jobs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR team on 0113 2000 857 to request a full application pack. For further information about this role please contact Danny Dickinson, Operations Manager Assets and Facilities on 0113 2000 854. GIPSIL particularly welcomes applicants from BME communities.
Please note that GIPSIL does not accept CVs. No agencies.
If you have not heard from us by 2nd April 2019, this means you have not been successful in reaching the interview stage this time.
- Deadline for applications: 28th March 2019 at noon
- Shortlisting Date: 28th March 2019
- Interview Date: 3rd April 2019