The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||26 April 2019|
|Organisation||Health for All (Leeds)|
To provide cleaning, maintenance, repairs and room set up including manual set up of tables, chairs and equipment at Tenants Hall Enterprise Centre, to provide cover for caretaker’s annual leave and provide caretaker duties at other HFA centres in conjunction with a second caretaker.
To be a key holder for all Health for All properties, this may require out of hour calls. To open, lock and secure the building and be available on site when required.
1. To open/close the Enterprise Centre and if needed to perform a similar function at our other centres. To be available as a presence on site in the event of the centre being used on weekends or an evening.
2. To act as key holder for all Health for All premises.
3. To undertake cleaning, portering, waste disposal, maintenance,repairs of the premises (or reporting of issues) and surrounding areas with awareness of COSHH regulations and to co-ordinate with other personnel to ensure all relevant duties are completed.
4. To set up main hall, multi-purpose room and meeting rooms as required by clients using the centre, including set up of tables,chairs and equipment.
5. To maintain security and safety of the building, car park and surrounding area, including the operation of the fire and intruder alarms.
6. To be the named responsible person for specific duties under the department’s Health and Safety Code of Practice, including gas safety, evacuation, etc. and to take personal responsibility under,and abide by, Health for All’s Health and Safety Policy.
7. To work in a flexible and non-discriminatory way.
8. To undertake any further tasks required to further the aims and objectives of Health for All (Leeds) voluntary and community groups, projects and organisations.
9. To co-ordinate with Management and other caretaker on site to ensure the workload is divided between personnel in a mutually satisfactory manner and completed to Health for All’s satisfaction.
10. To co-ordinate holidays in conjunction with the other caretaker on site and to work full time for the period necessary to cover their holidays.
11. To carry out the duties of the post with due regard to Health for All (Leeds) policies.