The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||28 April 2019|
|Salary||£27,406 pro rata (£22,221 actual)|
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Marketing Officer will be required to deliver on the following:
1. Evaluating and analysing member and customer feedback regularly to determine the needs and values of each sector of our customer base.
2. Developing and delivering Marketing campaigns including Marketing content and collateral.
3. Developing and delivering a member survey to help develop future products and services.
4. Liaising with all teams across WISE to continue to develop and deliver Marketing materials to drive sales and support projects.
5. Create and update summary of all products and services provided by WISE, their features and benefits.
6. Create messaging eg powerpoint presentations/videos to tell the WISE story to support external meetings and discussions.
7. Write snappy, engaging marketing content for use on social media, website and marketing collateral.
8. Awareness of and commitment to upholding the integrity of the WISE brand internally and when in use externally.
9. Administration and record keeping related to all of the above. 10. To undertake any other duties as required.