The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||3 July 2019|
|37 hrs per week|
|Salary||£18,795 per annum|
|Telephone||0113 2000 857|
Are you a strong administrator with a desire to start a career in HR? Are you already a HR Administrator and want a new challenge, working in a small but busy and forward thinking HR team? You will be acting as key point of contact for HR queries, responsible for the processing of all HR Administration processes for the organisation.
As the HR Administrator, some of the main responsibilities include: -
· Provide an effective Human Resources administration service, working alongside the HR Manager and HR Officer.
· Provide a full recruitment administration service, from the placing of adverts to the appointment of new starters.
· Ensure employee information is kept up to date on the HR system, ensuring employee data is stored accurately and handled in a confidential and sensitive manner.
· Produce standard documents such as Contracts of Employment and basic contract variation letters.
· Be the first point of contact for all internal and external calls into the HR team.
If you wish to receive an application pack, please visit https://gipsil.org.uk/jobs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR team on 0113 2000 857 to request a full application pack.
For further information about the above role, please contact Dan Haynes (HR Manager) on 0113 2000853 or email@example.com.
GIPSIL particularly welcomes applicants from BME communities.
Please note that GIPSIL does not accept CVs for this post.
Deadline for applications: 3rd July 2019 at 12pm (noon) Shortlisting Date: 4th July 2019 Interview Date: 11th July 2019
If you have not heard from us by 6th July, unfortunately this means you have not been successful in reaching the interview stage this time. We thank you for your application.