The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
|Closing date||1 September 2019|
|Organisation||St Anne's Community Services|
|Salary||£30,500 per annum|
|Telephone||0113 281 6957|
The Ashwood Group of services consists of 6 small supported living houses in North Leeds, ranging from 1 to 6 clients. Along with this there is a weekly leisure group. Personal care is offered to some of the clients, and therefore the service is registered by CQC as a Domiciliary Care provider. The office base is in Horsforth.
The role of Project Manager is interesting and diverse and includes: supporting and supervising a staff team of a deputy and 15 support workers supporting 15 clients in a range of small supported living services registering as a manager with CQC to provide personal care on a Domiciliary Care basis liaising with the housing providers of each service occasional evening and weekend working
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of the needs of clients with a learning disability living in a supported living service
- A knowledge of CQC requirements
- An ability to problem solve creatively and swiftly
- Excellent communication, motivational and organisational skills
- An ability to work on your own initiative
-A commitment and ability to develop and improve services Full Driving licence
For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Martin Ewing on 0113 2816 997.
At St. Anne’s we want to reward our employees for their hard work and offer the following benefits:
- Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme Access to a fantastic
- Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers including Boots, John Lewis and Argos plus a Cycle to Work initiative
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme through Occupational Health Refer
- A Friend recruitment initiative
- Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
Closing Date: 1.9.19 Interviews: Week beginning 9.9.19
St Anne’s is working to actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion. We want people from underrepresented groups such as disabled, Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT+) communities to succeed at St Anne’s and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Read more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here St Anne's is a Disability Confident employer.
We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long term health conditions in to our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.