GIPSIL is a Leeds based voluntary organisation working with local communities and supporting young people to reach independence.
Based in the GIPSIL Head Office within the newly refurbished community hub at the Old Fire Station on the outskirts of Gipton.
You will work alongside a small team of financial professionals and be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in ensuring the finance team continues to deliver an efficient, effective, timely and accurate service for the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and work ethic, working for an organisation with a strong social purpose and repetition within Leeds.
The main responsibilities of the post include: -
- Carry out day to day financial recording and processing of GIPSIL and its subsidiaries supplier invoices on to relevant systems, ensuring invoices are coded, authorised and logged in compliance with agreed financial procedures.
- Maintain, update and reconcile supplier accounts on the relevant software systems.
- Generate supplier payments file for authorisation.
- Upload authorised supplier payments to online banking system using current payment policies and procedures.
- Reconcile Purchase ledgers to Nominal ledgers in the relevant software systems.
- Monitor and upload GIPSIL’s work orders to supplier invoices. On a monthly basis, prepare a report for outstanding works order accruals for the FM.
- Complete filing of associated documents in such a way as to facilitate access to those records in the most efficient way possible.
If you would like an application pack, please email email@example.com or call our HR team on 0113 2000857.
Please note that GIPSIL will not accept CV’s. No agencies.
Deadline for applications: Friday 31 January 2020 at 12(Noon)
Shortlisting Date: Monday 3rd February 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 6th February 2020
GIPSIL is committed to all aspects of safeguarding. We believe that all children and adults, who are at risk of harm, have the right to be protected from abuse. GIPSIL aims to ensure that all staff and voluntary workers who seek work at GIPSIL and who have access to children and adults are safe to do so.