GIPSIL was formed in 1992 as 'Gipton Supported Independent Living’ We began by providing housing and support to 16-24 year olds in Gipton, and then other communities in East Leeds. GIPSIL has continued help people of all ages in Leeds thought the years. As GIPSIL continues to develop even further we are seeking a Head of Operations.
As Head of Operations you will provide strategic leadership for GIPSIL’s support services, ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standards of quality and performance, meeting contractual and grant requirements and developing and sharing best practice across the services, fulfilling our mission and core values, leading by example.
As Head of Operations some of the main responsibilities include: -
1. To provide operational strategic oversight, working with Operational Managers to ensure operations are joined up where the sum becomes greater than the parts.
2. To provide operational supervision to GIPSIL’s support services Operational Managers, facilitating strategic teamwork across the organisation.
3. To identify service development opportunities with the Head of Development and Enterprise and Senior Leadership Team to secure funding to enhance existing services and deliver new services.
4. To develop and deliver internal service quality standards, performance indicators and reporting mechanisms and ensure these are implemented consistently across GIPSIL.
5. To identify and collate best practice from across GIPSIL services, facilitate collaboration and roll this out across the organisation to enhance learning and teamwork.
6. To work with the Head of Finance and Resources and Operations Managers to agree service budgets and ensure responsibility is devolved as appropriate whilst maintaining oversight, ensuring corrective action is taken if and when required.
If you wish to receive an application pack, please visit https://gipsil.org.uk/jobs email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Head of Operations”.
For further information and to arrange an informal chat with GIPISL CEO, please contact Gill Cain at email@example.com
GIPSIL particularly welcomes applicants from BME communities.
Please note that GIPSIL does not accept CVs for this post
Deadline for applications: 8 June 2020 at 12:00pm noon
Shortlisting Date: 9 June 2020
Interview Date: 19 June 2020*
*Dependant on social distancing regulations due to Covid-19 interviews may take place over zoom.
If you have not heard from us by 9 June 2020, unfortunately this means you have not been successful in reaching the interview stage this time. We thank you for your application.