The Director of Operations is a significant role for The Cellar Trust and will help us to move to the next stage in our journey as an organisation. The focus of the role will be on enabling us to build on our growth and impact in recent years with the right systems, technology, premises and processes. The role is about leadership and ensuring efficient, effective infrastructure to underpin our award-winning client services.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their proven experience in a strategic leadership role and managing multiple operational functions. You will have exceptional people management and leadership skills, a strong values-driven approach, be extremely organised and have excellent communication skills. You must be an excellent team player, be ready to roll up your sleeves, and adapt to rapid change during a very challenging time for charities.
Full key responsibilities can be found www.thecellartrust.org/about-the-cellar-trust/working-for-us/director-of-operations/
on the job description and include:
- Being responsible for driving the performance of the non-client facing areas of the organisation
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team and Board colleagues to drive forward the strategic goals and direction
- Leading on our People and Organisational Development Strategy; Equality and Inclusion Plans, Estates Pan and working with colleagues to drive forward our Digital Plan.
- Promoting positive and proactive approaches to ensure that all operations comply with all policies and legal requirements in Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Data Protection
- Leading on business continuity and corporate risk, including leading our planning and deployment in terms of the operational response to Covid-19
- Horizon scan the external environment to keep abreast of changes in legislation, good practice and wider political/socioeconomic and voluntary sector
- Regularly reviewing functional responsibilities to ensure they are meeting the needs of the organisation
- Working with colleagues to drive forward our Digital Plan.