The E-News is sent out twice a month. Read the latest issue
The Leeds Crime Reduction Network contributes towards creating safer communities in Leeds by facilitating a network of organisations that work with the criminal justice system.
The Leeds Crime Reduction Network aims to play a meaningful role in strategic decision-making and delivery of services to reduce crime and support the victims of crime.
The Network is a self sustaining body and is open to constituted organisations whose work has an impact on crime reduction in Leeds, and welcomes representatives from organisations that work with offenders and victims.
The Network is a source of expertise; promotes action, good practice and innovation; discusses shared problems and seeks to find shared solutions.
The Leeds Crime Reduction Network is inclusive and accessible in all its activities.
The Network's key objectives are:
- To provide a structure for communication and information sharing for the Network membership.
- To keep the Network members abreast of policy therefore enabling them to be actively and fully engaged in strategy and service development as equal partners.
- To be involved in setting and achieving crime reduction targets and delivery through strategic advocacy.
- To respond to the needs of those affected by crime or a life of crime with a view to reducing re-offending behaviours.
- To provide expertise and innovative solution based advice to improve the outcomes for the perpetrators, victims and environments affected by crime.
The Network holds quarterly meetings, which are open to both members and those who have an interest in the Crime Prevention and Reduction agenda.
Network members receive a quarterly E-news that provides information, opportunities and initiatives specifically focusing on this area of interest.
If you would like to join the Network or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leeds Crime Reduction Network is supported by Mark Burns-Williamson, West Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner.