16 September 2013
A new Public Health Resource Centre (PHRC) is now based at Technorth in Leeds.It aspires to be the hub of knowledge and resources in promoting health and well-being for those who live and work in Leeds.
The centre provides free support and services to anyone in Leeds with a responsibility for, or professional interest in, public health or promoting health and well-being.
Services available free of charge to customers include:
- Access to a wide range of resources, including models, books, teaching packs and DVDs.
- Access to evidence based information and literature searches.
- A meeting room with free refreshments for health and wellbeing training, project meetings or group work.
- A range of public health workshops and training.
- Public health campaign material and display packs.
The centre is based at Technorth, 9 Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 3NB.For more information, call 0113 224 3174, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the PHRC website