Interested in moving to an online accounting software solution? You can now register with WYCAS to use QuickBooks Online Plus.
What's on offer?
If you sign up with WYCAS (West Yorkshire Community Accounting Service) before 31 March 2014 they can offer this software for £15 (inc VAT) per month.
If you are using either QuickBooks or Sage 2008 desktop versions or more recent versions you can, up to the end of March 2014, have the last two years of your accounting records moved across to QuickBooks Online Plus for free. Please note some types of data cannot be converted such as classes and budgets.
Advantages of QuickBooks Online Plus
- Secure sharing of your accounting records
- Anytime, anywhere access providing you have access to the internet
- No need to back-up your accounting records as the data is stored in ’the cloud’
- You are working on the most recent version of QuickBooks
- Direct connection with your accountant at WYCAS.
Features of QuickBooks Online Plus
- Tracking of all income and expenditure
- Customer invoicing
- Online banking – automatically import transactions from your bank
- Create budgets and compare to actual performance
- Class tracking for grants and/or projects
- Easy to run reports
If you would like further information, or would like to register your interest in this opportunity, please contact WYCAS. For some further general information about cloud based accounting please see their Good Practice Guide on the topic.