Voluntary Action Leeds (VAL) is pleased to launch "VAL Essentials", a new package of money saving benefits available to any organisation that works in line with VAL's values.
Benefits of VAL Essentials
The benefits available to VAL Essentials subscribers include:
- up to six free job adverts per year on the Doing Good Leeds website/VAL E-News
- 20% discount on VAL training courses
- 30% discount on meeting rooms at Stringer House
- 30% off VAL E-News adverts and priority listings in the E-News
- a range of discounts from VT Services, including free payroll registration through VT Payroll (save £50)
- a range of external discounts from specialist business suppliers/organisations
Subscribe to VAL Essentials
VAL Essentials is charged for annually and the cost is tiered based on your organisational income. Pricing starts at just £20 per year for the smallest third sector organisations. Subscribe to VAL Essentials now!
VAL Essentials replaces the benefits package that was previously only available to VAL members. VAL membership is now free and open to all third sector organisations in Leeds. VAL members get:
- voting rights at the VAL AGM
- invites to two free member events per year
- a quarterly dedicated members' email bulletin