WYCAS is extending their previous offer of a £15 monthly fee fixed for the life of your subscription together with unlimited user licences for a further three months until 30 June 2014.
You can also benefit from free support from WYCAS staff who are QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisors. QuickBooks enables restricted fund accounting which they believe, makes it the best on line accountancy solution for voluntary sector organisations.
Access your information remotely
In addition, if you choose QuickBooks it will make working with WYCAS that bit easier. They'll now be able to access your information remotely which will help them solve your problems more easily and quickly. QuickBooks Online Plus makes it easier to manage your accounting records:
- Securely share access to your accounting records with colleagues remotely;
- No worry about backing up your accounting records – data is securely stored in the cloud;
- Available at any time on the internet;
- Always on the latest version of QuickBooks – no more upgrades; and
- Much easier and quicker support from your WYCAS accountant (through remote access).
- Tracking of all income and expenditure;
- Customer invoicing;
- Online banking – automatically import transactions from your bank;
- Create budgets and compare to actual performance;
- Class tracking for grants and/or projects; and
- Easy to run reports.
Act before the end of June
Until the end of June, transferring your accounting records to QuickBooks Online from your existing software is free subject to certain limitations (e.g. two years historical data and excluding classes and budgets).
If you would like further information, or would like to take up this opportunity to register your interest, please contact Bernadette Hayes on 0113 270 6291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For some further general information about cloud based accounting please see WYCAS's Good Practice Guide on the topic.