14 April 2014
A bumper edition of Volition's regular newsletter, sharing news about and for the mental health 3rd sector & partners, is now available.Contents include:
- Advice Leeds' recent report on the impact of welfare reform in Leeds
- Mindful Employer major conference in Leeds
- Profile of new Volition members
- New project to tackle revolving door of re-arrest from Community Links
- Peer support at Workplace Leeds is supported as a disabled people's user led organisation
- Update from the Planning Care Network
- Feedback from Volition Trustees meetings.
Download a copy
Go to http://www.volition.org.uk/newsletter to download issue 95, April 2014.