Details of December Light Bites are now available
These events are an opportunity for practitioners to attend a short briefing on a specialist topic to:
- Raise awareness
- Increase knowledge
- Meet the people at the frontline of this work
- Ask questions on the topic
These briefings are for people who:
- Have the ability to identify levels of vulnerability for children, young people & adults
- Who are in regular contact with children, young people, families and vulnerable adults either directly, through work with families / carers or managing staff who do
- Involved in the reporting or investigating of safeguarding issues.
Please see the document below for more information.
(PDF, 161.1 KB)Download