Series of Light Bites planned for the week: 17-21 October.
These events are an opportunity for practitioners to attend a short briefing on a specialist topic to:
- Raise awareness
- Increase knowledge
- Meet the people at the frontline of this work
- Ask questions on the topic
These briefings are for people who:
- Have the ability to identify levels of vulnerability for children & young people
- Who are in regular contact with children, young people and families either directly, through
- work with families / carers or managing staff who do
- Involved in the reporting or investigating of safeguarding issues
Please note that all attendees must have attended an LSCB or in-house Introduction to Safeguarding Training or equivalent.
All sessions are free of charge and will take place at: Shine Business Centre, Harehills Road, Leeds LS8 5HS. To book a place go online: www.leedslscb.org.uk
See details of what's happening over the week on the att flyer
(PDF, 33 KB)Download