3 November 2016
Can you help deliver a fantastic Christmas Dinner for care leavers with a venue, presents...or a bit of your time?Many care leavers spend Christmas Day by themselves away from family. Often they have no definite place to spend Christmas Day, where they know they will be welcomed. We want to create a magical day to remember, including a scrumptious Christmas meal, for around 50 care leavers (between 18 and 25) at a secret location in Leeds and we want to do it THIS Christmas!! "The Christmas Dinner" is a pop up organisation set up to provide a Christmas Day Dinner to remember.
There are loads of ways that you can help:
- You could give your time as a volunteer
- You could donate presents
- You could donate money
- Available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Kitchens able to manage 50 meals (and fridge space in the lead up to Christmas)
- Seating for 50 and room for 70
- Some 'break out' space to relax before and after the meal.
To offer a venue, some other form of help or just to find out more you could:
f: The Christmas Dinner Leeds