11 January 2017
Third Sector Leeds (TSL) is once again going Local in the 3 areas of Leeds.Third Sector Leeds Goes Local are events/workshops that take place in each of the three areas of Leeds twice a year: East North East, West North West and South East.
The aims of TSL Goes Local are to:
- Make better use of existing partnership arrangements at the area and city wide level
- Improve networking and collaboration within the third sector
- Identify challenges facing communities in the three area Localities that could be tackled most effectively by strengthening partnership work between the statutory and third sector
- To enable Partners to access expertise in the sector more easily
- To increase communication between partners, councillors and the third sector, especially activity not directly supported by existing arrangements
- To enable meaningful consultation and involvement from the sector in key local developments.
West North West | Tuesday 7 March | 10 – 12 | St Chads Parish Centre, Headingley South East | Thursday 9 March | 2 – 4 | Stringer House, Hunslet
East North East | Wednesday 15 March | 2 - 4 | The Vinery Centre, LS9
Please save the dates - more information and booking details to follow soon.