3 April 2017
Do you have the beginnings of an organisation that could improve a community or tackle a social issue? Are you passionate about helping other people or the environment?We could support you for a year through the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Start Up Programme, run in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, jointly funded by Big Lottery Fund.This programme has been supporting people like you for five years, and 95% of students say it positively meets their training needs.
What’s on offer?
- A free learning programme
- A grant of up to £3,000 (free cash to help you fund your project)
Is Start Up for me? Am I a social entrepreneur?Start Up could be right for you if:
- You want to start up an organisation whose purpose is to tackle a social or environmental issue, and you’ve thought about how it’d work long-term.
- Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old.
- Your project income is less than £15,000 a year (or zero).
- You’re aged 16+.
- You’re based in the UK and your idea aims to create impact in the UK.
- A community of people who run social and environmental projects