6 June 2017
Please join us to hear more about the findings of this Home Office funded project.Voluntary Action Leeds have been working in partnership with six community-based organisations with the aim of better understanding the drivers that may lead young people to commit hate crimes and identify potential solutions to reduce incidents in the future.
Please join us to hear more about the findings of this Home Office funded project and participate in discussions about how we continue to take this work forward in Leeds.
At the event we will:
· Share the learning from the project interventions
· Launch a practical toolkit for practitioners
· Engage in discussions about ensuring the legacy of this work continues in Leeds.
Speakers will include:
- Councillor Debra Coupar – Executive Member for Citizens and Communities, Leeds City Council
- A representative from the Home Office
- Richard Jackson – Chief Officer, Voluntary Action Leeds
We hope you will be able to join us!
Book at challengingconversationsleeds.eventbrite.co.uk