Working with Arts Council England, the School for Social Entrepreneurs will deliver a free 10 month learning programme based around the theme of Diversity & Entrepreneurism.The aim of the programme is to support 25 arts and cultural organisations to develop their expertise and capacity to think long term about creative resilience.
The programme will be delivered from October 2017 to July 2018 and include 4 days of consultancy, followed by six months of self-facilitated action learning. The sessions will take place in London and travel costs and accommodation will be covered. Eligibility criteria – to apply you must…
- Be based in England
- Be the CEO, Director or senior manager
- Have a turnover of between £75k-£1M
- Been operational for a minimum of 3 years
- Have at least 2 full time employees
- - Recognising and valuing personal resilience and its relation to organisational robustness
- - Understanding how to create a resilient organisation and how diversity in all areas from financial to audience matter
- - Developing Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- - Cultivating Diverse Networks and Partnerships
- - Leading an Adaptive Resilient Organisation
If you would like to participate in one of these calls please contact Kylie, email@example.com she will send you the joining details.
The Building Resilience Programme In addition to our Diversity & Entrepreneurism programme, there are three other themed programmes that are being delivered in partnership with the Arts Council England and may be more suited to your organisation’s needs. Please note that you will only be able to apply for one of these programmes.
For more information about the programme please contact Kylie Dickenson at SSE London: firstname.lastname@example.org.To apply for the programme you will need to complete a short application form and submit it no later than Friday 14th July @ 5pmThere will be no interviews and we aim to let applicants know the outcome by the end of July.