22 November 2017
Building a future togetherThe programme will help 1081 participants across Bradford and Leeds who are facing challenges in being able to develop their skills, move towards the world of work and secure employment.
To be eligible, a participant must:
- have a dependent child in the same household,
- have the right to work in the UK,
- be unemployed or economically inactive
- One Key Worker who will build positive working relationship with the family – focusing on progression to work and any barriers the family need support with
- Access to Specialist Provision to help and support in a number of areas:
- Health and Well-being i.e. courses on mindfulness, healthy living, and mental health support.
- Confidence Building and employability skills i.e. help with CV writing, access to training and volunteering, work placements.
- Debt and financial inclusion support i.e. advice on financial planning & budgeting, housing and debt issues,
- Childcare and travel expenses to support engagement with the full support offer
- An intervention for 6 months, on average, with an exit plan and light-touch support for the life of the programme
(DOCX, 1 MB)Download