21 September 2018
Third Sector Leeds Goes Local are events/workshops that take place in each of the three local areas of Leeds twice a year: East North East, West North West and South.
There will be plenty of opportunities to
network with a wide range of groups and organisations working in a similar geographical area.
We will also hear more about
- Newly developed Homelessness Strategy
- Local Funding opportunities and developments
- Opportunities to support one another on a local level
- Networking in the local area
*Please save the dates below. Further details will be available soon*
South East Event | Thursday 18 October | 1.45pm
– 4.15pm | Tenants Hall
West North West | Tuesday 23 October | 1.30pm
– 4.00pm | St Matthias Church Centre
East North East | Thursday 25 October | 1.30pm
– 4.00pm | The Old Fire Station