Providing Social and Domestic Support to older people living in their own homes in North West Leeds.
Age UK Leeds Help at Home provides a reliable and tailored service, which will enable you or your loved one to continue to enjoy living at home.
We offer a range of competitively priced support that can make a big difference to your health and well-being.
Offering trustworthy and high quality services, assures peace of mind to your family and friends, who may otherwise worry about you.
· Taking you out to places you enjoy
· Shopping for you or with you
· Supporting carers to take a break.
· Light Gardening
· General light cleaning
· Laundry and Ironing
· Meal support
· Supporting to make and attend appointments
· Support to visit friends and family.
For more information: Contact 0113 389 3000 or visit https://www.ageuk.org.uk/leeds/our-services/help-at-home-service/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org