Summary of local advocacy charity's work and projects in the 12 months until April 2019 out now.
Advonet, an independent advocacy charity in Leeds, have published their Annual Report for 2018-19. The report covers all of their activity between the start of April 2018 and end of March 2019. Inside, the report has:
- Details of a new contract awarded to Advonet and their partners - Touchstone, Age UK Leeds and SignHealth
- Updates from each of their teams and projects
- Information on new and developing projects
- Examples of some of the work they have done
- Details of their coproduction, communications and partnership work
- What their future plans are
If you would like a paper copy, please contact Advonet by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone on 0113 244 0606.