As of 1 June, Britain is moving into a new stage of lockdown and here is the latest guidance including the new Test & Trace service.As of 1 June, Britain is moving into a new stage of lockdown and here is the latest guidance:
- Primary schools opening to more pupils from 1 June,
- Secondary schools from 15 June
- Non-essential retail re-opening from 15 June
- From 1 June people can meet up outside in groups of up to 6, provided social distancing is observed
Test & Trace
The NHS test and trace service that will help to control the rate of reproduction (R), reduce the spread of the infection and save lives. The Department for Health and Social Care has issued a number of guidance documents:
- an overview of how it works
- guidance for employers and workers;
- guidance for people told by NHS contact tracers that they need to self-isolate,
- an updated guidance for households with a possible or confirmed coronavirus case.
Here is the latest infographic from Leeds City Council - Stay Safe. Save Lives.
TSL has produced a series of regularly updated guides to ensure our members have up to date information. You can find these at - https://doinggoodleeds.org.uk/information-and-guidance.html