12 June 2020
This year Wrigleys annual employment law update for charities will take the form of a series of webinars on flexibility and equality in the workplace to be held over the summer months.
The employment team at Wrigleys Solicitors is delivering a series of FREE webinars on equality in the workplace this summer.
To start the series their employment team, together with guest speaker Jane Van Zyl (CEO of the national charity Working Families) will be presenting a two part flexible working session commencing on 16 June 2020. In both webinars they will explore the new opportunities for working arrangements brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic and consider the legal implications of changes to the way we work.
To register for this event and other webinars in the series please see the links below.
- Tuesday 16 June - Flexible working - Part I: Building a balanced society
- Tuesday 7 July - Flexible working - Part II: Re-organisation and flexible working
- Tuesday 4 August - Equality in the workplace - transgender discrimination
- Tuesday 1 September - Equality in the workplace - disability and reasonable adjustments
- Tuesday 6 October - Equality in the workplace - atypical working, zero hours and ethical issues