Wesleyan Large Grants of £2,000 to £10,00 available to support charities, constituted voluntary and community groups that focus on education, health and social solutions.The Wesleyan Foundation was established in 2017 and grants will be considered from charities, constituted voluntary and community groups that focus on:
- Education – Charities or projects that enhance learning and develop career opportunities.
- Health – Promote health and wellbeing.
- Social – Provide local solutions to meet local needs, promote community cohesion and develop sustainable and supportive communities.
- Mental Health – all age groups
- Domestic Violence (including women’s refuges)
- Isolation /befriending /listening
- The vulnerable and elderly
- Dementia / quality of life
- Social prescribing – alleviating the pressure from the NHS
- Getting back to work – innovative travel (cycle schemes)/reducing carbon footprint
- Employment – reskilling people (not so much those that support with CV writing) but those that actively prepare you for a new job / new career etc interview prep etc
- Outdoor projects – making changes so that services can be delivered outside
Wesleyan Foundation would like to support organisations and charities that focus on supporting Black/African Caribbean communities following the recent BLM conversations.
We are unable to support any projects which focus on campaigning. However, we can support projects which focus on health, vulnerable groups, employability.
For more information and to submit an application, please visit the Leeds Community Foundation website: https://leedscf.org.uk/grants/wesleyan-large-grants/