Grants of over £10,000 for heritage organisations to recover from effects of coronavirus including: heritage sites, visitor attractions, cultural assets and collections.
New £92 million Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage
Applications are now open for grants from £10,000 up to £3m to help heritage organisations in England recover from the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Who can apply?
- any heritage organisations managing a heritage site or visitor attraction
- private owners of a heritage site, venue or attraction
- organisations managing, maintaining or caring for culturally significant assets or collections
- businesses which are part of the heritage ecosystem, including conservators, contractors, specialists and suppliers
- organisations that manage culturally significant assets or collections
You do not need to have previously received funding from National Lottery Heritage Fund to apply. Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive, says: “We remain dedicated to helping the heritage sector emerge from this crisis with strength and resilience so that it can thrive once again.” We are distributing these funds in partnership with Historic England on behalf of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS).
The deadline for applications is midday on Monday 17 August. Details at: https://www.heritagefund.org.uk/funding/culture-recovery-fund-for-heritage