Grants up to £15,000 for projects to meet the immediate needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans + people and communities adversely affected by the pandemic.
Funding to Support LGBT+ Communities During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Delivering a range of wellbeing services and/or offering targeted specialist services.
- Providing shelter and accommodation services to people experiencing homelessness.
- Supporting organisations to adapt and respond to the pandemic.
- Offering formal training and skills development and educational coaching.
- Providing essential delivery services ensuring the practical needs of vulnerable individuals and families are met.
- Providing specialist and general information, guidance and advice online or by telephone.
- Supporting community and volunteer-led resilience and response coordination to the pandemic.
There is particular interest in projects supporting those LGBT+ people and communities that are underrepresented and/or subject to higher levels of marginalisation.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all the funding is awarded. All grants must be spent by 31st May 2021. Further details at: https://www.consortium.lgbt/NETFund/