Development grants, match funding and support for new and existing community businesses planning to make, or have recently launched, community share offers.
New and existing community businesses in England that are planning to make, or have recently launched, community share offers can receive:
- Development grants of up to £10,000 to help societies get investment ready and meet standards of good practice.
- Match funding up to £100,000 in equity investment made on equal terms with other community shareholders, into societies that demonstrate higher than average levels of community engagement, innovation and impact.
- Ongoing support and advice as an active investor in community businesses.
- Locally rooted.
- Operating for the benefit of the community with broad community impact.
- Accountable to the local community.
- With trading at the heart of its business, for the benefit of the local community.
- Liverpool City Region