Ideas That Change Lives Fund Now Open
Leeds Community Foundation
The Ideas that Change Lives programme offers business guidance and financial investment to help organisations and individuals develop socially enterprising ideas which support people in Leeds with care and support needs.
Focus of the fund
The Fund is looking to support the development of social enterprises which help adults in Leeds with care and support needs to improve their health, improve their wellbeing and remain independent. Applications are welcomed that support a particular community (non-geographically) and also to support geographic areas.
The Fund aims to support ideas which made a real impact with:
• Older people
• People with a learning disability, physical disability or sensory impairment
• People with mental health needs
• People with alcohol or substance use issues
• People with long term health conditions
• Young people with support needs in transition between children’s and adult services
For further details, please see our Open Grants page here.