A project plan is where you map out details of who, what and when for the delivery of a specific project or activity within your organisation. This is often done on a Gantt chart or Bar chart.
Your project plan should include:
- An overview of the reasons for your project
- A detailed description of intended results
- A list of all constraints the project must address
- A list of all assumptions related to the project
- A list of all required work
- A breakdown of the roles you and your team members will play
- A detailed project schedule
- Needs for personnel, funds, and non-personnel resources (such as equipment, facilities, and information)
- A description of how you plan to manage any significant risks and uncertainties
- Plans for project communications
- Plans for ensuring project quality
Help with project planning
For support with creating an strategic plan contact SEE Ahead.