Focus on Customers
Voluntary Action Leeds
Our organisations are dependent upon customers, whether these are service users, members of the public, funders or partner organisations.
This session focuses on how to achieve exceptional customer relationships by considering what they really, really want and how we can satisfy their needs within our organisation’s capabilities. Please note that the content of the half day session “Dealing with Difficult People” is included in this course.
- Think about your own customers and what they expect or desire
- Know what you can do to give customers an excellent experience
- Achieve a better quality of interaction
- Have strategies to defuse anger and aggressive, confrontational behaviours
- Build your confidence in working in customer facing roles
This course is suitable for managers, trustees and anyone who works with the customers of the organisation.
How to Book