Starting Your Organisation from Scratch
Voluntary Action Leeds
This is a free course for groups starting from scratch that are based in Leeds. This workshop will enable new groups, starting from scratch to draft a constitution and to understand the other tasks that they need to carry out in order to become a small established group and to be able to apply for small funding grants.
This is a face to face course and will take place at Stringer House, 34 Lupton Street, Leeds LS10 2QW.
- Deciding on an appropriate structure
- Clarifying aims/objectives and what you will do
- How you will be managed and your governing document
- Completing a basic constitution
- Planning and signposting to ensure you have the right things in place to access funding e.g. insurance, safeguarding policy, bank account.
Only Available to Leeds Based Groups- This course is suitable for new groups, starting from scratch, who wish to set up a small community group (unincorporated association). This workshop is not intended for people who want to incorporate as a community interest company or to register as a charity.
How to Book