|When||1 March at 9:45am to 1:00pm, 2017|
|Provided by||Gas Safe Charity|
This is a short, interactive course to learn more about carbon monoxide poisoning. In particular, the signs and symptoms that can indicate low level poisoning and what, as an organisation, should be done to both protect the vulnerable person but also the worker or volunteer.
Attendees will receive materials to help cascade the messages across their organisation as well as a FREE Carbon Monoxide detector.
|Venue||Age UK Leeds
Bradbury Building, Mark Lane, Leeds, LS2 8JA
|Learning outcomes||The knowledge to train and inform your staff team with a short (15 minute) presentation/script and publicity materials.|
|Suitable for||Staff responsible for training and/or health and safety from organisations (charity, private or public sector) that deliver services in the homes of vulnerable people|
|How to book||Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a flyer and booking form|
1 March at 9:45am to 1:00pm, 2017