|When||16 May at 9:30am to 1:30pm, 2017|
Our Commissioner's Guide to Tendering is a four hour seminar that introduces the 7 essential steps in creating compelling tenders for public sector procurement exercises.
These are consistent principles for tendering regardless of your specific area of expertise.
Rather than spend ages walking you through the monotony of the procurement cycle, our seminar focuses on the 7 key aspects to consider when tender writing.
1. Understanding the language - PQQ, RFI, ITQ, ITT, RFT, DPS. Confusing right? We clarify what the hell they are on about.
2. To bid or not to bid? - Developing a bid/no bid checklist for your organisation.
3. Understanding specifications - What do they want to buy?
4. Good PQQ's & Great ITT's - Tips on what the commissioner is looking for and where your time is best spent.
5. Check and challenge - Three essential steps before you hit the submit button.
6. The interview - The do's and don'ts when you get to stage 2.
7. Award - Whether you win or not, you are not done yet.
We cover all this in four hours. However, we know that sometimes what participants are actually looking for is someone with an independent eye to review what they have written. So we build in the opportunity after the training to reserve a 40 minute slot with one of our tender experts, so that we can give you some basic pointers on your tender and the confidence to go away and put our training into practice.
This is an optional service and there is an additional fee (£50) for our experts to look through your tender and provide you with some tips and pointers. There will also be a limited number of appointment slots per training session, which will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Location: York City Centre
Email enquiries: email@example.com
|Venue||York City Centre
Venue to be confirmed
|Learning outcomes||The 7 key aspects of tender writing. Opportunity to book a slot with one of our tender experts to advise on your tender.|
|Suitable for||This seminar is perfect for small to medium size organisations that are new to tendering and are looking to act as suppliers to the public sector in the future. The course works well for junior and senior personnel that are involved in business development or fundraising roles.|
|How to book||Book online: https://brightsparkscic.org.uk/the-commissioners-guide-to-tendering T: 01904 500301 E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
16 May at 9:30am to 1:30pm, 2017