|When||13 March at 10:00am to 4:00pm|
|Provided by||Leeds Women's Aid|
• What is a Forced Marriage?
• Exploring the concept of Honour & understanding Honour-Based Violence
• What are the motivations of honour-based abuse and forced marriage?
• Survivors Story & Case study analysis
• Understanding the barriers and consequences to fleeing Forced Marriage
• Identifying risk indicators
• Understanding the role of the Forced Marriage Unit and Forced Marriage Legislation to support professional working with individuals affected by forced marriage, honour based violence and abuse.
• Risk awareness exercise and analysis
• Safety planning exercise and analysis
• Understanding best practice when working with individuals affected by forced marriage.
|Venue||Leeds city centre
|How to book||To book please contact email@example.com|
|Cost||The cost per person per course is £75 to voluntary sector agencies; £85 for statutory agencies and £120 for private sector services.|
13 March at 10:00am to 4:00pm