ESF Community Grants for Projects Supporting Unemployed People – Apply Now!
Voluntary Action Leeds
ESF (European Social Fund) Community Grants (West Yorkshire).
Grants are available for small and voluntary organisations of £5,000 to £20,000 to deliver projects for unemployed people by helping them to overcome barriers to employment and progress into education, training or jobs. No match funding is required.
Funded activities can include:
- Engagement activities – for e.g. visits to colleges etc. to raise awareness and increase participant familiarity with more formal settings.
- Activities to improve confidence, motivation and social integration (for example, sports, gardening, music and so on).
- Development of local groups and networks to support people to get a job or access learning (e.g. Jobs Clubs).
- ‘Soft’ Skills Development – for e.g. anger management, assertiveness or motivation.
- Innovative approaches to attract under-represented groups into learning.
Groundwork manages the grant fund on behalf of the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). This programme has re-opened to organisations in West Yorkshire, due to additional funds being made available, and will remain open until funding has been spent – so apply as soon as possible before funds run out. Support from a local enabler to help you apply is available, in West Yorkshire this is: Anushka.Vinales@groundwork.org.uk and firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Details and how to apply at: https://www.groundwork.org.uk/esfcg-apply-for-a-grant/